Saturday, January 14, 2023

It's Time For Class

Well it's about that time for spring semester 2023 to start. After the holiday class will be in session. I finally decided to just take one class again. With my busy schedule from work I think that one class is a wise choice to make. I don't want to over due it and not do well in class. Don't know how I am feeling about this but I have only four classes left in order to graduate. I am not talking in a bad way, its more of I started school in 2018 and been going to school since then. Now with almost all classes are done what to do next. I just been in my regular routine, so I been thinking about doing a duel major and taking more classes after I graduate. I know its probably to early to think about what to do next. Before you know it I will be graduating  and haven't even thought of my next move. Well I am excited to say that I will be starting class on Wednesday. It will be two days a week 11am - 2pm. Hope you have a  wonderful week. 
    

No comments:

Post a Comment