Saturday, December 31, 2022

Happy New Year

Its been two weeks since our last class and it still hasn't sunken in that we will no longer have IS101 with Professor Wu. For me I am so glad to have taken this class and mastered MO-100, MO-200, MO-300 and gotten my badges. My next adventures has taken me to a program similar to word and excel. Even though I have to put in time like I did in IS101 in the end it will be worth it. I have no idea where this will take me but I am hoping to be working from home more than usual. To all you that had taken IS101 with Professor Wu I just want to wish you and your family a safe and happy new year. 





1 comment:

  1. Thank you Brian, I hope you and your family had a good new year too :-)

    I have been busy preparing for Spring 2023 on a short notice and will publish the penultimate blog post for IS101-3012, Fall 2022 in the coming days and the final blog post in February ^_^

    Wishing you a successful Spring 2023 semester!

    ReplyDelete